9.19.2010

Bookworm

I just picked up The Sartorialistby Scott Schuman, and NYLON magazine's Street View, at Barnes & Noble! I am so excited to dig into these. I've always wanted to do something like this. Maybe that will be my new pet project for my Canon. Austin is undoubtedly a great place to be to spot crazy and unique fashion. I'll report back after I've done a little more skimming and maybe a bit of shutterbugging... Oh and if you don't already have these fabulous books (honestly, I'm surprised I am just now making the purchase), you can get them at Barnes & Noble online. Both books are discounted by 28% online from the in-store listed price! And free shipping if you spend just $25! I wish I had known this before I impulsively bought them during one of my entirely uncontrollable bookstore adventures. But hey, can you blame me? It was raining outside on a Sunday afternoon and the cozy inside of a Barnes & Noble, paired with a yummy cup of chai tea, was all too appropriate!

S.



No comments:

Post a Comment