4.30.2011

man repeller makeover

Earlier this week, my editor, Kerry, and I went down to Kirna Zabete in SoHo for the morning to shoot a little makeover for StyleCaster with none other than one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Leandra Medine, aka The Man Repeller. It was so much fun to browse around and play dress up in all the newest trends and clothes that I can in no way afford. Leandra changed clothes about as many times as I did and ended up buying this fabulous lime Proenza Schouler slip dress. Needless to say, I was très jaloux. 





The pictures from the makeover, taken by StyleCaster favorite Joseph D'Arco, will be on the site soon. I'll re-post them here afterwards but until then, here's a little snapshot Kerry took on her phone. I'm excited to see how the real pictures turned out! 



-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment