1.20.2011

writer's block

speakinloud
Being the hopeless scatterbrain that I am, I live by lists and notes to self. But please, no Mead composition book for me, thanks! I'm on the prowl for a cute, unique journal in which I can record my musings and oddball neuroses. Maybe the pretty paper will inspire some pretty writing too... 

-S. 


Contemporary Large Journal in Pastel Pink Calf, $70, Aspinal of London

1930's/40's Monopoly Spiral Notebook, $32, Another Work in Progress on Etsy

Mantovani Film Encores Album Cover Journal, $16, Peperina Girl on Etsy

Christian Lacroix Virgin Notebook, $14, Kate's Paperie

Archie Grand Lovers I Had And Liked Notebook, $11, Jasper + Black

Familiar Quotations Vintage Book Journal, $26, The Fancy Lamb on Etsy

Hot & Cold Vintage Book Journal, $22, The Fancy Lamb on Etsy

A Real Book Vintage Book Journal, $18, The Fancy Lamb on Etsy

I Married Adventure Vintage Book Journal, $24, The Fancy Lamb on Etsy
Sight Without Glasses Vintage Book Journal, $18, The Fancy Lamb on Etsy










BITTERSWEET



1 comment: