12.13.2010

Working Girl

Photo: StyleCaster
I start an internship program at StyleCaster today! The only thing I was specifically told to bring was my laptop.... Blast! My laptop?? I have nothing even remotely cute in which to carry my not-quite-slim-enough little Mac! So while my first-day outfit is unavoidably damaged by whatever oversized bag I have to lug around like a sloppy bum, I have already taken the initiative to add a cute briefcase to my Christmas wish list. Aren't you proud of me for being so proactive about the issue at hand Admirable, I know. ;) I'm thinking vintage designer. Nothing nylon or excessively bulky. Something with just enough room for a laptop, wallet, my Ray-Ban's, and a little Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker of course....

Happy Monday, from StyleCaster's newest "Junior Team Member"!

-S.






How about a little Fendi?


Or maybe a bit of Coach...

Perhaps some Dooney & Bourke?

It's always hard to resist Burberry!

Alas, I think my heart is set on the Louis Vuitton.


"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little- if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."
--Coco Chanel

1 comment: